I was born in California and came to Florida with my mom when I was 9 years old. From there I finished school and ended up with a Masters in Education. I worked in higher education for about 6 years until I entered the meeting planning world and earned my CMP (Certified Meeting Professional). In the meantime I had my son in 2005 and met my amazing husband in 2007 after not seeing him for 10 years. We met in undergrad at UF and reconnected 10 years later and the rest is history! Now I am a Social Media Manager for weedott and I love my job, my life, my friends, my family, and my husband! I am writing this blog because being a mother is the most incredible experience that I have ever had and not a day goes by that my son doesn’t amaze me through his creativity, insight, and energy. I hope I can inspire other moms to learn from their children the way that I learn from mine!
- 3,908 hits since July 2010
- @GRUStormCentral any status on deer run outages? I left a message earlier. 8 months ago
- Liam is famous! Check it out! vine.co/v/iighi0QbFdJ 1 year ago
- Griffin's favorite author responded to us! How cool!!! He has read all 10 of his books and loved… instagram.com/p/23-3NcvTv4/ 1 year ago
- Freaking delicious! stevespaleogoods instagram.com/p/2OhgEjPTg2/ 1 year ago
- #likeagirl instagram.com/p/2BF73UvTvX/ 1 year ago
Kidsights Tagsabuse ADD ADHD adoption Awareness Boys Brothers cars Change Children compassiom confidence Creativity cute diversity Domestic Goddess dreams education exercise family Fear fitness flowers Forgiveness Gainesville GI Joe girls girls on the run Griffin Individuality kids Kindergarten Kissing learning life Love Magic School Bus medication moms motherhood oxygen parenting Patrick Play positivity pregnancy priceless Risk Taking roses School self-help self esteem Siblings Soccer Sports starting over therapy Thirty-One toys Vero Beach writing
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.